Saturday 15 August 2009

Packed and Ready to Go!!

I think that I have everything now packed, and we are more than ready to go and I can't wait, a whole week with my beautiful girl doing what we love best!!! I have checked the weather forecast and touch wood it is looking good, but I have packed for all weathers just in case it is England after all! If there is anything I have forgotten it is almost too late to remember, and as long as I have the important things - clothes, food, camera and running orders, and of course most importantly Princess Kiah - thats all that matters. Kiah is ready to go too, she is currently fast asleep in her bed dreaming of agility, however still managed to wake up and begrudgingly glare at me while i took her picture! We are away for a week now, but I will make sure I post an update as soon as I am back. So all that's left is one more sleep.... then HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!

No comments: