Sunday 26 April 2009

WBSDS Success!

What a lovely show we have been to, why do weekends go so quickly!!! This post is going to be all about Kiah again, as she really was my little superstar, coming home with three clear rounds and two trophies, she is working awesome and showing off what she is really capable of which is just great. I love this picture of Kiah playing raggy after her one of her runs at Shuttleworth. Both days have been very good this weekend, some easier runs but some challenges too, and I have been able to take lots of positives out of every one of the courses. My handling caused ALL the errors we made in the classes where we did go wrong, but it was easy to see where and what I need to practice or brush up on, always useful for me to learn how to improve for next time. I love running Kiah, and I know I always come home with the best dog whatever happens, but the highlight of the weekend really was today, coming home with a 1st and a 2nd in her two jumping classes, fab rosettes and trophies as well as the Best BSD in those classes too!!

No comments: