Thursday 16 April 2009

Cornwall Bank Holiday Weekend

We have just had the BEST weekend down in Cornwall! All four of us; me, Alex, Kiah and Yahoo took a 3 day trip down to the North coast of Cornwall and had a great time, also the bank holiday coincided with an agility show so the best of both worlds. The weather too was fabulous, the forecast wasn't that great for the rest of the south of the country, but someone upstairs obviously arranged nice weather as there wasn't a spot of rain at all, lovely warm sunshine! This was Kiah's second show in Grade 3 and again the courses were good but a bit challenging, I enjoyed all of them and always enjoy running Kiah anyway, though unfortunately no clear rounds for us, most of the mistakes were simple, mainly poles or silly handling from the silly handler ;).

We also got to spend loads of time having fun on the beach and visiting the local areas, Alex hadn't seen this part of Cornwall and once we were there and he saw how lovely the beaches and surrounding areas are, I think he realised too why I love it so much. I took my camera down there and took 500 odd photos - mainly of the dogs on the beach and a lot at the agility show of course too. Alex was also very impressed that he met another similar coloured (from working lines too) retriever who was the spitting image of Yahoo. I'm hoping to add some more larger photos down the bottom of my blog when I can work out how, and which ones to add, I could put so many there. What would we do without the invention of digital, I love my camera!! I couldn't decide which photo to post on here at the moment, but I thought this one captured everything well; two happy soggy doggies after playing in the sea, us two smiling and for once no silly expressions, and the lovely sandy beach with out a cloud in sight!

No comments: