Saturday 27 December 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Merry Christmas every body!! It is now the 27th December (already! It has gone so quickly) and so far I have been having a really great Christmas with lots of good food, nice people and really great and thoughtful gifts, I hope everyone else has had a nice time too. Before we know it, the celebrations will be over and it will soon be 2009 (and the start of the agility season!), so I try to look back and remember some of the good things that happened to me during the year.


We were all at my mum and dad's for Christmas and Boxing day, both days turned out to be nice and sunny if a little chilly, so we took a nice long walk along the seafront on Christmas day morning with Kiah, before the main rush of the day had started. We had a lovely Christmas dinner that my mum cooked, and of course Kiah had her own doggy cracker and turkey dinner too! We opened our presents after dinner, and I got lots of lovely things including some Malinois t-shirts, a new sleeping bag, a dvd box set, lots of chocolate, and some money. One of the best gifts I got from my mum and dad (see pic) was this set of three weighted purple and white agility jumps. They are brilliant and will allow me to do a bit of agility practice here at home. Kiah loves them too, for obvious reasons!

No comments: