Tuesday 22 July 2008

Great Results at Grade 2


This weekend it was our first official Grade 2 show, we had two jumping rounds and one agililty, and my Mally did me proud, and got me out of trouble a couple of times too! Kiah ended up coming 3rd in her first run of the day (only slowed down by me not telling her a command fast enough coming out of the flat tunnel) which was a G1-2, and winning her jumping class which was G2, she really is a stunning little dog I am so proud of her. We won't go into the details of the agility round, but lets just say that was my fault, case of good dog shame about the handler!



The fab agility photo of Kiah I have attached here was again taken by Alan Score, he really is very kind to take all these photos of all our dogs, and the quality of them is just excellent as you can see he has a real talent.



We have just got back from a fairly successful evening at agility training, with one more training session tomorrow before the weekend, so I am feeling relatively positive about the show, though I must remember to keep calm. Whatever happens I am and will be so proud of Kiah for getting us there in the first place. Wish us luck and I'll report back here on the results.

No comments: