Friday 28 December 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Kiah Pie

While we were getting ready to go away on our mini holiday and for Christmas, little miss Kiah and all of us celebrated her 7th birthday, with biscuits, toys and sardines - I can't believe my little girl is 7 already!!  I know I say that every year but its true, and I really do cherish every year with her, she brings me so much happiness, and makes me laugh all the time, and I just love to spoil her.

I just absolutely love this picture - Kiah smiling at the camera, it was taken on our Christmas break - along with many others, a total of 976 in the end, filling up our memory card completely, and in most of them the dogs are smiling, which just reflects our holiday perfectly!!  I will be writing another post about our getaway - as it was a beautiful location, positively excellent weather in comparison to the rest of the country, and as we had a fantastically relaxing time.

No comments: